VISSTA was designed to be a robust, light, and
comfortable open harness with an excellent feel in the air. It provides an outstanding flying experience as well as freedom of movement to perform all the flying maneuvers with excellence. It is suitable especially for beginners and XC pilots looking for a comfortable open harness.
It comes up with an integrated reserve container, color-coded karabiners, color-coded leg loop clips, color-coded chest strap clips, and a large foam back protector. It's a semi-lightweight harness, and the small packed volume makes it a compact all-around harness with excellent back support and back protection.
Vissta back protector offers anatomical support, thus providing optimum safety and comfort without constraining the pilot’s movements.
The center chest can be easily adjusted (distance between karabiners) in flight to tune the feedback and feel of the glider, according to the pilot’s preference.
- Extremely comfortable
- Semi-light weight 3,7kg (size M)
- Straps can be easily adjustable while in flight
- The integrated rescue parachute container
- Deployment bag with release handle
- Interchangeable, sturdy PVC undersurface
- Color-coordinated leg and chest clips
- Large, easily accessible pocket
- Friction-reduced accelerator cord
- Very light, form-fitting synthetic seat board
- Easily accessible storage space
- Magnet holder for speed bar