Freedom2 is our new Mid/ High EN B hybrid 3-2 liner. A no compromise project. Built with 60 cells in a semi-lightweight package, where Skytex 32g is used extensively.
Performance is “mind-blowing”, on par with most modern EN C gliders.
There’s a few hidden technologies employed on the Freedom2 adding stability in flight, performance and comfort.
* New “A attachment points” offering better structural integrity and geometrical support to the leading edge. Increasing stability not only at trim but specially at speed when profile is at extreme angles of attack. Which ultimately translates to a more enjoyable and comfortable flying experience.
* Direct rear riser steering with ergonomic handles giving comfort, efficiency and precision during accelerated flight.
* New enhanced pitch stable “shark nose” airfoil, specially designed for the Freedom2. Adding further stability.
* Hybrid 3-2 liner technology, which reduces line drag and improves glider control translating to groundbreaking performance gains to the class.
* Advanced internal structure and sail tensioning, only found in higher-end gliders giving less distortion and better cohesion total flight configurations.
* Use of 3 different types of low drag lines. All main lines are sheathed Liros dyneema PPSLS. Mid and upper lines are a combination of unsheathed Elderid 8000U lines and Liros dyneema DC lines.