SkyBean2 is a compact, reliable audio Vario for in-flight assistants.
Functions aimed at:
- Beginner pilots should focus their attention on basic pre-flight preparation, not on setting up complex flight computers. Also during flight, they must concentrate on all those new feelings and not study the actual glide ratio in flight.
- The commercial tandem pilot doesn’t have space for large instruments, nor a need for obvious info in their well-known playground.
- SkyBean2 can quietly stay for years resting in a harness pocket and with pleasure will do its job, then you could forget your main Vario at home.
- Everybody now has a smartphone. Those with Android can turn their phone to a full-featured flight computer when connecting SkyBean2 as a barometric probe to the XCTrack or similar app. Suddenly, they don’t have to carry another heavy brick over the mountains.
- Are you tired of super flashing technology all around which requires so much attention to keep it alive? Is flying just your pure natural relaxation? SkyBean2 can serve as a little undemanding assistant, which will work for hundreds of hours without energy feeding.
- SkyBean2 is just a simple audio Vario, however, it offers plenty of advanced settings, adjustable through a friendly PC interface.
- 3 pre-set audio profiles
- world's best barometric sensor MS5611
- USB interface for PC and Android connection
- barometric data forwarding to Android app XCTrack via OTG cable
- easy to use PC app
- configurable audio volume and sink/lift threshold
- weight 23 g
- dimensions 62x28x15 mm
- battery CR2032, 150 hours
- SkyBean2 variometer with strap
- adhesive 3M™ Dual Lock™ Mount
- micro USB cable
- user guide